The Pentecostal Theological Seminary announces the following full-time position (40 hours/week). The hire date will be approximately June 1. The compensation and benefits for this position will be discussed during the interview process.
Please submit an application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application will be forwarded to you via email when the resume is received. The office is located at the Pentecostal Theological Seminary, 900 Walker Street NE, Cleveland, TN 37311.
The deadline for receiving applications and resumes for this position is 5PM on Friday, May 13. Interviews will begin for qualified applicants as applications are received. The position will be open until filled. If you are selected to take part in the interview process, you will be contacted by May 16 and provided instructions for the interview.
- Create and maintain policies and procedures for the Office of Academic Record/Registrar
- Create course schedules in the database and publish schedules on the website
- Assist with new student advising by answering students' questions, providing instruction and recording selected courses for new students.
- Distribute FERPA notices regarding student records to all enrolled students
- Maintain up-to-date academic forms for student access
- Monitor and document satisfactory academic progress (SAP) and student academic plans
- Maintain accurate enrollment records
- Record and monitor the reporting of all student grades each term
- Prepare and maintain accurate registration records for all students
- Prepare and maintain permanent academic records on all current and former students
- Participate in the planning and execute assigned tasks for the annual commencement ceremony.
- Compile enrollment and student data to aid in the completion of the annual IPEDS, SACS and ATS reports.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Accredited Bachelor’s degree
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Proficient in the use of Google shared drives/folders and Google Apps
- Previous experience with database management
- Previous experience in higher education
Pentecostal Theological Seminary is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment in its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, disability, age or veteran status. PTS participates in the E-Verify program.
As a denominationally sponsored institution, the Pentecostal Theological Seminary is fully committed to the spiritual, doctrinal, and ethical emphases of the Church of God (Cleveland, TN) and employees are expected to be committed to the Church of God Declaration of Faith, Doctrinal and Practical Commitments.